Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2026

3 Nights In Stanthorpe

FRIDAY
Pack and Drive.
BBQ Burgers. 
SATURDAY 
Parkrun.
Help Lewis & Clare
Volleyball 
BBQ
SUNDAY
Bacon,Eggs, zucchini, pineapple.
Storm King dam
Icecream
Soup off
MONDAY
Pack
Walk to the rock

PEOPLE
Paul & Cybele, Sam, Ellie,
Phil, Fiona, Asher & Jasmine
Gary, Peter, Ben
Melissa,
Marpa

================//==========
FRIDAY
2PM drove out and around the block. Back to pick up blankets for Mags.

SATURDAY
I faced a dilemma. I wanted to do Parkrun. Phoebe and I slept in the car. 5:30 and Phoebe is still asleep. I consider just closing the back and driving. Phoebe had purchased some ground coffee and brought the plunger. I walked down to the hut and put the kettle on. Quietly offered Phoebe a cup of black. 

Parkrun was lovely. 

The original plan was to have a coffee and go back to the cottage. A change of plan as Phoebe announced she'd like to visit a country market at the railway station. About the same time received a message from Lewis advising they were already in Warwick. 
After the market,  headed to Warwick. 



SUNDAY
Bacon and egg breakfast
Visit storm king dam
Ice cream




MONDAY
Woke to observe a few drops of rain on the roof of the tesla. Could hear very light drops on the tarps.

Toiket stop, make coffee, back at the car and Phoebe sat up in bed and we shared time together with me sitting in a camp chair and Phoebe sitting in the car with the door open. 
Walked up the the rock. 
Observed the neighbour had put up signs. Wondering what makes people become so insular. 
Sat on the rock and looked at the view. 

Mags is relaxed








No comments:

Post a Comment