Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

flat

Feeling flat. 
Monday my crew decided to scrap going to Melbourne. 
Late this afternoon a couple of people asked if we were rowing in the morning. 

Hi E8
Wednesday cancelled 

I screwed up. 
Thought I had grazza for Mike but was deluded. I had Grazza for Justin. 

So I think we will cancel tomorrow.

I tried to track down cam but he's off line.  

Sorry on the last minute decision but after Mondays disappointment I kind of disassociated from rowing for a couple of days and forgot to check on things. 

Frank

----------//-----------
Dance lesson with Phoebe was lovely. 
She cooked a beautiful dinner while I informed the grammarians that I was cancelling Wednesday's row. 
Just didn't have the energy to find a 8th rower. 
Now sitting alone eating ice cream. Basically getting fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment