Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2024

fri 27 sep

2am awake. 
Raining. 
Feeling low. 
Not knowing why. 
Rain is usually relaxing. 

ROWING 
the 3rd eight managed to get on the water. 
It was drizzling so skipped warm up in 4s in favour of just rowing in rotating sixes. 


Then we did strikes. 10 each at finish,  hands away and so on and each time followed by 10 normal. 

The boat seemed to sit up reasonably well.  Better than I'd expected. Maybe that's just my predication for negative thinking.

Unaware of the consequences and figuring Anyway I switched us to a work piece 
4 Min 18
4 Min 20
4 Min 22
4 Min 24
2 Min 26
This killed rod who was in agony.
We then did just light rowing home. 

VALUES GOAL ETC
Friday's small business love in reminded me to consider my values and to use them to guide decision making. In particular, knowing when to say 'no'

VALUES
honesty,  truth, face value,
Community
Fairness
Compassion.
Effort
Loyalty 




No comments:

Post a Comment