Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2024

sailing FRI SAT

Graham and Mel invited us to come out on their boat. 

FRI
Phoebe and I met at my place and left around 3:30 to drive down to Raby Bay. 
Arrived about ten to five per plan and boarded.
Motored across to horseshoe bay at Peel island.

The evening was pleasant and I was a bit sleepy and not really into social participation and as we sat in the cockpit did my fall asleep at the party thing.

SAT
Phoebe had brought a hand reel and caught a couple of small fish that had to be thrown back. 

Then commotion and to quote Mel "we didn't expect you to catch anything". Panic ensued while knives and buckets were located. 

Phoebe sliced and diced. Then fried it up.  I've been grazing as we motored and now so full. 
 
 
While on board I had to do the grammarians allocation.  Graham as starlink which gives great internet connectivity.















 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment