Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

The weekend in review






Jemma and Oreo.  I think Oreo was looking for food rather than suggesting that we eat him.


9am
Dan (centre of the picture) played his last game of soccer for the season
Whos that old fellow with the video camera.
They lost the game and you can see why when you look at whats on the table.
Speaches.  A big thank you to the coaches and manager.








12:00noon and Chris is playing rugby at Churchie.  U13D.  Chris plays second row and is the one being lifted into the air.


BGS lost.  Unfortunately I think BGS focusses too much on the elete and getting OP1's (Academic).  I suspect that  more focus on the rank and file might result in better performances by the elite teams.

At home everyone is computing
Here we see Chris on his school laptop using skype.
I though Chris may have called Megan but it appears that Megan was doing something else.
Dan and Kade have to fix Dan's computer.















Sunday we had FlashPoint.  That's our childrens church.  The bible reading was Ephesians 6:10-20. 








I think everyone had a great time but I think my science experiment was a bit ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment