Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2014 Rocktober

Boys weekend or in my case a Father and Sons weekend.

We gathered at Pauls place near Stanthorpe.

FRIDAY
My original plan had been to drive up Friday morning.  However a "crisis" at work delayed me till 10ish and the rest of the day was spent fixing the motor bike see other posting.  Finally Dan & Mussimo and myself departed round 4:30 I think.

We stopped in at Lewis's place in Warwick for McDonalds suplimented by much much better home made pizza.

Arrived at Paul's place in the darl  Mussimo put up his dads tent so that when his dad arrived (close to midnight) that their family could just crawl into bed.

SATURDAY 

SUNDAY
AM - Walked up castle rock.
PM - Canoeing at Storm King Dam.

MONDAY
Packed up.  Drove home.

More photos here
https://drive.google.com/?tab=Xo&authuser=0#folders/0B4ydfm9DZtASRzAwbEpXaE5EQ28
















No comments:

Post a Comment