Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Church 2-FEB-2015

I was on duty to do the tech stuff at church.  Chris was supposed to help but he is home in bed crook.

I recruited "James" from the congregation to operate the sound desk.  I looked after the power point computer.  I had previously prepared the power point but due to the busyness of BGS rowing on Fri & Saturday and my own row early Sunday morning, the PP was a bit bland.

The PP has all the words to hymns and various responses that the congregation participate in.  Normally the author of the PP will add some graphics and pictures to liven it up.  I had not done that so I figured lets add pictures of people who are here right now.

I would wander round the church and snap someone on my phone.  The challenge was to get the pictures from my phone to the PP.  I sent the pictures to my blog.  Then on the PP computer, which had an internet connection, I could down load them and add them to the PP. 

Sean cottoned on to what I was doing and snapped a pic of him and Erin and texted it to me.  I then added it to the PP by the same method.  Last pic below.















No comments:

Post a Comment