Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

Pupil Free Day



Pupil free day. I'm taking a day off.

Started at 4:30 taking Chris to rowing then I went to Urban Rowing and did the "ergo plus" workout circuit thing. Lesson 1 was a reminder of the importance of hands away before body over. The erg was on sliders and to start with I was crashing back and forth. By the end though I was dripping with sweat and the technique was much smoother.

Then breakfast with Chris at the mango tree. Omelette and coffee at the mango tree.

Home.
Lesson #2 - A reminder of how Chris just gets so much more study done during rowing season.

Dan and Jem separately decided cooking was the go. I had to do my duty tasting and to compensate for the sugar, lunch was fruit and yogurt.

In the middle of all this, modern tech keeps me connected to work. Did I say I was taking the day off?
1









2



3













Nothing to do with today.
Last night, I bought Fish and Chips from Chompers and blow me over if it was not Dan at the controls.


No comments:

Post a Comment