Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Telstra Cable Modem Log

Telstra 133 933
And why is it big and RED?  Because it frustratingly took me ages to find it.  Some screen shots below.

Introduction
We have gotten Telstra's $99/mo 1TB deal.
Last night the internet kept freezing up..  The modem was rebooted and that got things going again a couple of times but finally it died all together.  I think I should keep a log.  Just in case.















Log
18-7-2017  "June"  Employee Number: D858191 reference number is: INT 1-1216715289491
600 39 45 179  booking reference  8 am- 12:00 noon.  call 30 minutes before

19-07-2017 Its working.
The tech guy arrives and lets me know that they have been working in the sherwood exchange upgrading in preparation for the NBN.  He says we could have issues for the next 2 weeks.
I'm just wondering why they could not put that on their service status web page.  Bizarre.



Contacting Telstra
Tethered my laptop to my phone and searched around on Telstra's site.  It's not easy to actually find how to contact them.  For some reason I kept going round in circles.  However when I went to try an demonstrate that it seemed to work smoothly.
All seems clear enough




Seems reasonably straight forward.



And that brings up a phone number

133 933 






No comments:

Post a Comment