Search This Blog

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Jemma Guides Cooking

Monday night Jemma does Guides.
Sometime recently (we are told) the Guide hierarchy proclaimed an edict that stated that all parent helpers must have blue cards.  Contary to Qld Govt rules that as i understand it do not require parents to have blue cards but anyway....
Megan and I appear to be the only ones with blue cards.
I did last week and Megan is doing this week. 
At the last moment, Jemma advised us that she needed to be there early so I took her.
I stayed until Megan arrived. 
I sat around the  fire.  Megan arrived with two takeaway containers of dinner.  So I sat at the fire and ate one of them. 

Jemma as doing a "badge" this involved making little pizza things that get cooked in alfoil on the fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment