Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Dan Formal

Dan graduates grade 12 this year.  Tonight was his grade 12 formal held at the Greek Club Edmonstone St West End.

I actually was in Town visiting a customer on Monday afternoon.  I received a message from Chris advising he was having trouble paying the rego on the Audi.  Since I was close I drove to Archibald St and sat with him while we phoned the Dept Of Transport.  Turns out we had not ticked all the boxes when we transferred ownership.  Ah well...

Then it was a short drive to the Greek Club.  Met Don and Val and Kinan. Dan and Teale and others had been at Kangaroo Pt and it took a while for them to arrive.  Teale was in some fancy I think Hired car that made a lot of noise.  Dan was too embarrassed to park the Tiida out the front and so he parked nearby and walked.


No comments:

Post a Comment