Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Speeding Fine in the Brigo bus

Last year I got done for doing 60 in a 50 zone in the Brigo bus.

The ticket was sent to the school.  They contacted me on 13-FEB-2019 and I responded within a day that I agreed it was me and I  filled in the stat dec and they sent it in.  The new ticket (I think) turned up at Calston st a few days ago but now I cant find it.

I had not received the personal infringement notice so I decided to look into it.


Going to try and work out how to pay on line

Firstly I created a QGOV account.

https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/fines/demerit

Finally after getting a access code emailed to me I discover
2-3-2018  3 Points
25-9-2017 3 points.

 I logged onto my QGOV account and did not see the infringement listed so I called the speeding ticket people on 12 23 80 and spoke to Vina. She advised that the time had expired for the statutory declaration to be actioned and that I had to do two things:
1. A self nomination
2. Get onto SPER and get a 14 day hold on the fine.

I then called the road safety camera office on 1300 360 610 and spoke to Tracey.
She advised that I need to complete the stat dec and fax it. can't do email for some legal reason.
The fax numbers are 07 3099 6113 and 07 3099 6138.

 I then called SPER (I don't know what SPER stands for) on 1300 365 635 I spoke to Tess.
 She put a 14 day hold on your debt.
The SPER Contact ID Number is 7049 6294 Tess advised that they need to hear from the Road Safety Camera Office within 14 days or they reimpose the fine.

 I asked someone along the way what had happened and they said the original stat dec had been rejected but they said that as I was not an authorised representative of the school that they could not tell me why it was rejected.

14-03-2019 ACTION - done
Stat dec completed and witnessed and faxed to the Road safety camera office.

------------------------
22-03-2019 update
Phone Road Safety Camera Office on  1300 360 610
Joshua advises:
1. New ticket issued yesterday.
2. SPER will have been informed automatically. No need to call them.
Joshua will email me a copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment