Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Ticket for one

 


 So I have been staring at the screen. Had it open for hours.  (Not staring at it continuously)  Buying a ticket for one is a tough gig.  What are my options?  Buy for one or stay home alone.  Pretty shitty options.  I did ask a couple of people but they all had other things to do and got a bit of a case of envy as some of those other things sounded pretty good too but I was not invited.

Same problem applies to movies, footie, motor racing...etc.  Going on my own is some thing I guess I have to suck up.

Feelings and emotions are weird things. 

 


Pretty good play.  The futility of this kind of war, good intentions, navigating media and politics, personal struggles, Individual heroic acts, a culture that is fundamentally different to our own.  

Too a taxi home  $45.  Uber was way more - about $80 as I recall.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment