Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Telstra USB 4G Prepaid compatability

The rain has gotten into the phone line at work that carries the fax and internet.  No internet is a major problem.  TPG being a low cost provider I guess are being slack dogs and finally agreed to sending a tech next wednesday.  Telstra are only marginally better promising monday.  My previous 3G USB bodem seems to have been misplaced.

I bought a Telstra 4G USB Prepaid dongle.  Somewhere I thought I read it was compatible with our ADSL modem but in typical modern style it would appear not.

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/4G-Broadband/4G-USB-Modem-compatible-Wi-Fi-Router/td-p/40081

The Netcomm 3G41WT is indeed compatible
 as well as the Airlink GX440 Multi-Purpose Intelligent Gateway.

No comments:

Post a Comment