Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oxley CBR - DVD

I have taken some video of the tour.   Been editing it my laptop. Thought it would be nice to put it on the TV on the bus. 
A discussion with the bus driver established there were two ways. Analogue cable or burn a DVD.
Not having cables,  I turned my attention to the creation of a DVD.  
Contacted Henry. After the little darlings were packed off to bed,  he picked me up from the motel.
Went to his place.  Computer to render a DVD.  This took ages.  Enjoyed a glass of red and looked At Henrys photos of his recent European vacation.





Eventually burned the DVD only to discover it was only part of the project. It appears if one puts down a chapter marker, everything before the first marker is dropped.
Changed the settings and set it off again. Gave up waiting and Henry took me back to the motel.
Woke up very early and the rendering was done.   3.8GB but it would not for on the 4GB USB stick that seemed to have 380MB allocated to something that I could not see or delete.  Even reformatting did not fix it.
Set it to render a smaller file but this was not finished by the time we left.  Gave up.
On the bus,  I edited for a while but in less than two hours and my laptop battery is flat. So much for6-8hours.
Morning tea at Mittagong.

No comments:

Post a Comment