Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2019

Almost over

Fuck I hate being depressed. 
Was so tired when I got home from work. Graham had sent out a general invite for people to meet him for drinks but I felt fat and tired.  Too much comfort eating. No energy. 

Watched Netflix too take my mind away. 

Feel like shit. 
Cried. 
I'm fucked at relationships
There's no fucking forgiveness. 
Fucked the marriage. 
Fucked the gf. 
I'm obviously incompatible with society. 
I once thought life was get married 
Bring up kids
Life together. 

We ended up not parenting together. 
Megan got her way all the time. I was trying to be Mr nice guy and fucking it all the same. 
I feel like a wasted life. 
Little Good bits along the way maybe but no future. The kids are now grown. 
What's to look forward to? Every night I'm depressed. Useless. No energy. Can't think. 
Given I fuck relationships I guess the best I can hope for is the occasional short term partner to keep me company. I'll need to prorect my heart and not invest in hope. 
Fuck it all. 





2 comments:

  1. Mate life is shit sometimes. Yes you made mistakes but it not all your fault. You are still raised the kids, they still want to see you. You are a very successful engineer, business owner and employer.

    ReplyDelete