Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Medicare APP fail

Can't log into the medicare on Android.

To check status click here
Then choose the right hand icon.
Feedback ID = 8000085xxx
Customer ID = medicare number
First name = --has to be typed exactly--
Last Name = Thomson


What I have tried:
Delete App.
Clear Cache
Reboot Phone
Reloaded app

I have checked my user name and password by logging in on my laptop.

I have tried to log on with only mobile data, only wifi and both.
All fail
I've check in every case that I can browse the internet so I do have a internet connection.

Tried phoning medicare 132011 but the person there has no technical knowledge.  There seems to be no way to find a person with 


Medicare App V2.0.4
Phone = Samsung A5   Model SM-A520F
Android 8.0.0

Tried a manual android update - No different.  Still fails.

16-10-2019 Update - I installed the medicare app on Chris's Android phone and logged in using my credentials and it worked.  Then I cleared it's cache to remove my password.  So this in my mind confirms that the problem is in my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment