Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Microsoft One Drive Full

Turns out I had a personal account which I think has nominally 5GB of space.
My office 356 was a business subscription (as it should be).
But for some reason, my business microsoft account is not my email address.
So there was 1TB of un activated Onedrive available.


-----------------------------//----------------------------


My Microsoft onedrive has decided it is full.

The biggest problem is I can not work out much about my account.
Even is it a business or a personal account.
How much data storage should I have?

I am trying to comminicate with microsoft

account.microsoft.com/services

Support is
1800 865 9408
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/contact-support-for-business-products-admin-help-32a17ca7-6fa0-4870-8a8d-e25ba4ccfd4b#ID0EAADAAA=Phone_support_

Accounts and Billing   02 8223 9959.


When I right click on it and choose properties it tells me I have used 9GB


When I go looking, I thought I should have 1 TB.




 Clicking on the "Storage Full - Get more" takes me here.  1TB seems pretty common.?

No comments:

Post a Comment