Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Club State Rowing Championships

Fri 22 sat 23  sun 24 at wyaralong.

Jemma only had a single 4th and quad 2nd.





A coxless Quad had been organised for the girls.  Problem was it was in poor condition. This became visible to me when mike was panicked and looking through his bag and people were streaming to the shore with screwdrivers. Picking up on the social graces, i grabbed my tool bag and headed for the shore. Turned out strokes slides were too far back.  Scott and I both tried and failed to move them.  Sophie & Jess changed places with Sophie now in 3 seat.  I went to put 3 seats foot stretcher back in and found the bolts really rusty. I thought cripes this is badly maintained. How did we let this happen. As they pulled away,  I realised it was not one of our boats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment