Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Moving out

The final straight of 63 Magee st.

The question arose in my mind whether to clean it myself or pay "bond cleaners".

The real estate agent had sent a list of things that individuals tend to overlook when cleaning. This included:
Washing fly screens 
Bottom tracks of windows and doors. 

I got some quotes from bond cleaners. This ranged from $800 for the clean plus $150 for carpets to $600 for both.

I figured I'd have a go at cleaning first.  After spending 2 hrs on one bath room,  I figured pay the $600.

The covid lock down happened.  I was unsure on how this affected me but it did not sound like the real estate were likely to give me a repeal so I called up the bond cleaners and they were keen to start. 

Graeme Thomas brought back the Ute and we moved everything to work. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment