Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Jemma's last performance

Jemma last performance at school. 
The girls did an amazing thank you to Jemma. 

As I sit I think the optimism of youth.  I'm especially taken by the kids who have the courage to give a less than perfect performance.  They can ride through wrong notes and continue without falling apart 




After the performance,  "we" had dinner at my place. 
8pm
Chris cooked the most wonderful Hamburgers.
Meat
Cheese
Beetroot
Mushrooms.
Onion
Eggs
Toasted buns and he'd even gotten Glueton free bread for Megan. 
We was all 6 of us. 
Nice to do. 
Only the the second or third time Megan's been at my house.   That's been me actually not inviting her. Protecting my emotional self. 
Tonight those emotional were simmering and I had to work hard to keep a lid on.  Not cool to cry. 
Regret, rejection, disappointment, sadness....
In fact as I'm writing this, I'm feeling very down and holding off crying.  No one to hug.  No one to hug me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment