Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Calston St Christmas


Sometime back the Christmas Tree was erected and decorated by Dan and Jemma.  Dan then erected the TV set in the tree.  Perhaps as a suggestion that we need a bigger TV.  Santa took no notice.
Ian and fay joined us for church and Christmas
The present tally - The book is good but the quantity of 'stuff' is down on last year.  No one got socks and jocks.

Jemma got some hoolahoops which I know are faulty.  I know they are faulty because I tried them in the car park after we had bought them.




Oreo took up residence under the tree.






 Grandpa was encanted by a frog.

I was actually very satisfied.  It appears I have bought a microphone for an iniginous hip hop band.  A very large tub of maltesers to make me very large.


With the cargo cult activities concluded, we progressed to the celebration of gluttony

No comments:

Post a Comment