Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Elimbah holiday

We are visiting Megan's parents at Elimbah.  I am writing this on Monday morning (30-9-2013).  One of my holiday activities is to get up early and play on my computer.  This holiday, may main computer duty is to edit the video of the school play.

We arrived Friday mid afternoon. 

Megan's brother David and his family are here and we will be having a BBQ dinner before they head home.  Our friends the Konings will be joining us on Saturday and camping in the back yard.




Ian and Jemma are putting up Jemma's tent.  Well Ian and Faye's anyway.  Tomorrow we believe she will be sharing it with Ellie and Sam.










Chris is playing with his puppy - Lucy.













Dan and Xavier are shooting Nerf guns at each other and catching the foam bullets.











VODAFONE INTERNET
Since our last visit, Vodafone have done something and I now get a good internet connection on my phone. 








No comments:

Post a Comment