Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

menagerie




The list of animals at our house includes
1 x Cat - Oreo
1 x Turtle - Donatello (named after a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)
1 x Puppy - Lucy
8 x Chickens
a gazillion fish.
Various small children.

In the photo above Oreo is keeping a watchful eye over Anook and the chooks.  A good name for a band you think.  On the tramp we have Jemma, Dan and Bree-ack.  I think I will run a book on the number of eggs that get produced.  My bet is zero.  My suspicion is that Oreo fancies the chooks as a tasty morsel. I wonder how many snakes are counting their chickens. Megan spent the day converting the play house into a chook house.   If they do survive then the dog can practice herding them.

The puppy is a pooing machine.  I have taken to closing the door to the computer room.

I think I will buy a caravan and move in.



2 comments:

  1. I note no one is on the small tramp yet there are three on the Toowoomba tramp. Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new game is to bounce between the tramps.
    Note that the Twmba tramp bounces somewhat better than the other.

    ReplyDelete