Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Behind the Myths


At the Mythbusters show with Chris Thomson. 

The other night at dinner, I was asked what I wanted for father's day.  Predictably it would seem,  I responded by stating the negative.  That I did not want stuff. Stuff takes up space and clutters my life.   Immediatly felt oops wrong answer as a child was dispatched to the kitchen to get my present.  Sigh of releaf as present turned out to be two tickets to the Behind the Myths tour. 

The show comes complete with Adam and Jamie. 

unfortunately nothing exploded on stage.  A bit of interesting physics and plenty of tempting stuff to try at home - blowing up hot water heater seems like a good one. 

Adam did I nice little sermon along the lines that the sound of failure is the sound of learning a new skill.  The other fun thing they did was use a high speed camera to bring out detail that can not be seen in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment