Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Circuit Simulation

Links to reviews
https://www.electronics-lab.com/top-ten-online-circuit-simulators/



FREE
LT Spice
https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/design-tools-and-calculators/ltspice-simulator.html





www.multisim.com
have to create  a national Instruments account.  What do you know, I have one.  Created way back in 1999.
Free limited to 25 parts - OK
Premium is unlimited parts





easyeda.com
I think it's a no from me.
Cant find easily how to start a new project.
The referenced tutorial on simulation does not seem to show up inthe help contents.
There is a note stating they are mainly focussed on PCB layout.
Note the paid options are all "Coming Soon"





I cant find the referenced tutorial on simulation




This is a bit of a worry



www.partsim.com
I don't think the simulator works.
 12V through a 1k resistor isnt 12 pA.
It has a stack load of vendor parts but I could not work our how to use them.  I suspect that it is two almost separate programs.  A spice simulator and a list of vendor parts.


























NOT FREE
www.circuitlab.com
In my view pretty easy to build and use and there seems like a reasonable level of support.
The negative is the cost.
The cheapest commercial plan is $39/mo which is OK in one regard but given I use it haphazardly, it's hard to justify $399/yr.


LevelFreeMicr0Hack LiteHackProPlatinum
MonthFree$2$1626$39$100
YearFree$24$79$129$399$999
CommercialnonononoYY
Key noteTimes out30 items / sch


24hr response support














No comments:

Post a Comment