Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Possum Blocker

 Possums are getting into the laundry and the ceiling of the spare room down stairs.

I logged a maintenance request with the real estate but decided to have a go at blocking the bit into the laundry.  A few weeks ago my laundry seemed a bit sticky and I suspect the possum had peed on it. 

In the middle of the night I can hear what I assume are possums getting in.  The owner has put bricks to keep them out but I hear the bricks being moved.  Or maybe I have ghosts....

The finished job.  Blocks the laundry but there is still a job for the owner to do the bit over the downstairs room
Make loops for screws
Cut outs to keep away from wires
Cut with mini bolt cutters

This is what it was kike before





In other news,

Jemma Came with me to rowing.

I caught up with Peter Kirakov yesterday (Saturday) and again after rowing today for a coffee.






No comments:

Post a Comment