Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Chris Callan Rhio Move out

 With Callan and Rhiannon married, they have moved out of the house in Graceville ave.

On Saturday Chris moved several ute loads of stuff to my place.

I had been laid up with the flu since Wednesday.

Sunday morning I was really achy.  It was a lovely sunny morning and moving - walking, stretching etc alleviated the pain so I figured I would give Chris et al a hand to move.

Chris swung past Glenrich St and we got the hedge trimmer and some oil.  Then we went in separate cars to Graceville Ave.

I helped out a bit - got the whipper snipper going.  Then Chris advised the front fly screen door needed the bottom panel put back on.  Went on a bit of a milk run.  To work to drop off work stuff Chris had  had at home and picked up the battery drill and bits.  On to bunnings to bus some corner brackets.  Bunnings do not sell the where with all for screen doors.  Only window screens.

Went back and fixed door.

Came home.

Did a bit of Rowing Camp stuff.

Went to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment