Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

2021 Christmas Card

 This years Christmas card features a dawn light on the front and family shots on the back.

I received a very nice welcome card from some people in the street so I figured I would put cards in the neighbours letter boxes.

I do it on Word.

To fit in a DL envelope, the mid point is 10cm with the pictures 9.5cm.

 

Paper was an issue. I thought I had run out. Went to officeworks. I had forgotten what "weight". At officworks figured it was probably 250gsm but the choice was limited and expensive. I bought a pack of Kodak 240 and a pack of 250 sheets of Jburrows 200gsm. Beautiful and glossy but too thin. Then I found the 250g pack of JBurrows 250gsm. It had been put in a different cupboard at work. Definitely has to be 250. 200 is too thin and greater than 250 would be too hard to fold.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment