Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

26 Jan - Australia Day

Breakfast with Dave, Rob & Metedeth.
BBQ at oxley common.
I did butter milk pancakes with whipped cream, Strawberries, raspberries and most importantly Maple syrup.

Dave had bacon,  Tomatoes  Mushrooms and Meredith brought eggs.

While the guys cooked,  Meredith read some poems including " I love a sunburnt country".   Later she had a quizz.

I decided to go home before going to work.  Got the dish washer going then crashed sort of. Felt bloated - too much breakfast esp sugar.

During the day I went to work. 
Paid school fees $10k.
Paid mowing. $55
Assembled electric scooter.
Some preliminary work on the boat weigher. 

Received a phone call from Paul inviting me over. 
Went over around 5:30.
Picked up icecream and a bottle of red wine.
At Paul & Cybele's, saw Mel & Rachel and Phil & Fiona.
Played a couple of games. 
Dinner was a sasauge and salad. Just hit the mark.  Really refreshing. 

Desert was the ice cream I'd brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment