Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Wednesday 20 Jan 2022

Wednesday 
2am. It's a lonely existence. 

Friday 21
Alone. 
I don't have anyone. 
I dedicated 25 years. 
The kids are launched into the world. 
Megan rejected me. 
She's still got her parents. 
She's got Jemma most of the time. 
I am alone. 
No one to share life with. 
I'm kind of OK with tech stuff. 
Not much good at negotiating.
The rowing club and I don't really see eye to eye wrt organising, proceduralisation and especially governance where they operate without any care about the constitution. Where individuals and their pet barrows drive operations.
I'm all alone. 
No one for me to care for.  No one to share with.  No one who cares for me. 
No success with internet dating. I don't know why I'm unattractive but combining the evidence of rejection by Megan and then Melissa with the total lack of success with meeting people just confirms there's not much point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment