Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Qld State Rowing championships

Fri sat sun.

Jemma got a silver medal in a quad.

No idea how the single went. 
The double with Emma was a half hearted effort at best. 

Friday I had an issue at work that prevented my attendance at wyaralong.

Jema 'stayed' at my place. 
We managed dinner fri night and sat night. 
She went out and visited a friend on Sat after dinner. Sunday she had no races.  She slept in till about 10:30 then went to visit a friend. Then straight to boat loading. Then another friend. Came home way after I'd gone to bed. 

In the morning I left a note asking if maybe she'd like to do something together but she did not respond to it. 

Reinforced that my existence here on earth is pretty pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment