Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2022

Row Out Loud

I participated in a "rowathon" called "Row out Loud"

In this case it's for an organisation: "love out loud", that seeks to raise money to distribute to organisations assisting with youth mental health. 
 
From a personal point of view, I can say that depression is a debilitating thing. In my case a very recent adult thing and my contact with young people means I'd like us to do everything we can to help them. 
 
So consider donating some money by clicking on the link.
As an aside, this rowathon is a team thing and the team organiser put me on at 1am. He knew that I often wake around 1am feeling very depressed and figured, correctly I might add, that 1am would be a good time to do an erg. More productive than wordle Ha
🙂

I turned up at about 12:45 and Chris A was on the machine hooking along at 2:05.  I did some stretching and then observed people filling in a waver.  I read said waver and decided it was a bit presumptios and so crossed out bit associated with faulty equipmet


No comments:

Post a Comment