Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2022

sat 7 sun 8

FRIDAY
Great party at Rob's place.

Rob & Tim  lead a sing along.

As I was leaving,  put my foot in it by saying something dumb.

SATURDAY
Felt a bit light headed sat AM.
8am fire drums delivered.
Breakfast club at Cafe 26 at indooroopilly.  Just Tim, Meredith, Phoebe and me.  Just had a long black. 
Went and visited Eddie in Greenslops. 11:30-1pm
Went into work for a bit.  Looked at the board pcie interconnect issue. 
Sat night:
A night of Stars at Brigidine

SUNDAY
7:30 helped kids get on the water. 
8:30 left centenary. Home shower over to thallon st.
9:30 Jemma and I drove to UQ
10:20 arrived 20 late for talk on nutrition science. 
11 am drove home. 
1200 lunch. 
Put up first string of fairy lights. 
2:00 depart for Victoria pt
3:05pm watched the Elvis movie. 
6:00 dinner.
9:30 and I'm home. 
 
Elvis movie. So depressing. I take people at face value. Believe what they say. Hay looks like I've something in common with Elvis. Who'd have thought. He was surrounded, like many artists, by others who put their own gain first. Makes me value those around me so much more because they gain no benefit from me and from time to time I hurt them. 
 
A few trigger points - Priscilla was deeply in love with Elvis but Elvis drug wrecked it and Priscilla left reluctantly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment