Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Trip to Bucca

Driving to the 2022 rowing school state championships.

Jemma and I left just after 5 and went to my work to laminate some inspiration cards Jemma had made. 

Lots of road works.

Stopped at Tairo at this funky retro coffee shop.

Wordle 454 5/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 
Solution through logic. Not really a word that I feel much affinity.

Heading to Bucca for the QLD schools rowing championships. 

Plenty of time to think philosophically as one drives or in this case passengers.  

Stopped for a coffee from a funky retro Cafe in Tyro. Affinity with the photo. I'm the foreground, some good old dial phones. Apparently when I was about 3 or 4, I investigated the family phone and dad had to call the man from the good ole PMG to come and plug all the internal wires back in. In the background a PYE black and white TV.  

My car insurance rolls over in October so figured I'd get a few online quotes. Tried to put consistent info in. If possible agreed value of about $15k and about $800 excess.

Captiva insurance 
RACQ $814 $750ex 
Suncorp $1382 $800ex 
Budget direct $1288 $800ex 
Alianz $627.15 $850ex
Suncorp kind of distorted, I think because they asked if younger drivers would ever drive it even if only once where other insurers either didn't ask or included the word regular.

Preping for rowing with a tasting at the ginger beer factory.


No comments:

Post a Comment