Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Saturday

 SAT 8 APRIL 2023

I'd fallen asleep on the couch last night thus confirming my slightly off axis social skills. In retrospect accelerated by 3 glasses of wine.

Slept OK on the couch in the hut.

Now sitting at the table on the back verandah reading "the Berlin diaries" page 209.
It's a beautiful sunny morning. A light cool breeze. I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.  Everyone else is asleep.

Although surrounded by good friends, feel lonely. Wish for someone special. Deep breath. Get used to the idea of being single (=alone) for the rest of my life.

Another coffee I think. 



2
3
Rest and a biscuit part way up.  Interestingly I declined a sweet biscuit.  I feel way over sugared.
4 Almost at the top
5 Another angle almost at the top
6

7 Lunch at the top was almost BYO.  Cybele had brought pre cooked Frankfurters which are not my thing.  I had brought a peanut butter and jam sandwich and a honey sandwich which I gave to Dan.

Other food included a banana and a block of old gold chocolate which I shared.  

8

9

Asked Dan to snap a couple of pics of me.

10

11

In the evening, the team practiced a hymn to sing on Sunday at the 8:30 am Anglican service.

12 The team preparing dinner.

Dan and I minded the BBQ

13
14 Evening on the floor with Lucy







 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment