Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

BOXING DAY 26-12-2023

BOXING DAY 26-12-2023
Slept in.

Phoebe and I walked up the street and bought coffee. Walked the point lookout gorge  board walk.

Looking into the gorge we thought we saw two big clumps of seaweed but as they joined up we realised they were fish. Several sharks were having a field day. We saw one turtle using the fish as a distraction and made a break for it. 

Breakfast in the back yard sausage and poached egg mc muffins. Without the mc. The patties were made by Amy squishing the innards out of sausages. Margaret made poached eggs.

More coffee.

Sat around. More coffee.  Watched goannas.

Drove to deadmans Beach and walked to mermaid pools at Frenchman's Beach. Sat in them and chilled.

Beautiful cold watermelon coffee. 

Phoebe made us Ham and Lettuce sandwichs for lunch.

Snooze

Walked up shop and bought gelato. Frank had tirumasu and boysenberry+ and Phoebe had bischof. Walked across the road. It was hot and the stuff melted and ran all over my hand. The wind blew droplets off melted ice cream away. I ended up with a blob in my hand. Luckily there was a tap at hand and I washed half way up my arms as well as my sunnies.

Main Beach signed as closed. Took bus to cylinder Beach. The key task was to wash the ice cream off my hat in the waves. Lovely swim.

We walked back. Showered off the sand and salt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment