Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Find My Computer

Every now and then, one of the work computers goes missing.  Yesterday I saw a post from a friend that said her kid's school computer had gone missing.

I figured I would see what Microsoft have managed.

 

Googled 












 


 


So far so good
Of course this is my device and the whole idea is to find it when I don't have it.
Mind you the Find my pen sounds interesting.  Can I also get find my keys, girlfriend, kids...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 This is where it gets messy.

I have two microsoft accounts.  A personal one and a work one.  In my opinion, Microsoft's arrangements for small business are crap.

Will try the personal one first.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Getting Excited

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took several attempts but eventually shows the location fairly close to the actual location.



Sometime I will try to do the same thing for one of my company machines.  But that is another day.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment