Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Weekend Planning

Planning for this Saturday Sunday 
SATURDAY 
7am Park run
8am Breakfast
9am install garage door opener
12:00 first cut BGRC allocations
1:00 lunch
2:00 second cut BGRC


SUNDAY 
? Rise and shine
7:30 Jemma's concert
8:30 Breakfast 
Snooze
5pm Dance
6pm Dance




7:30am Jemma is playing in the QUT orchestra Sunday morning at the QUT end of the Good Will Bridge.

1 Advise Centenary I can't coach - ✅

The next question is how to travel and what to include on this trip. 

2 Dogs-
Do I take Mags? For her mental and physical health, I try to take her with me on weekends. Her normal Sunday includes a ride in a tinnie at Centenary.
Unfortunately Brisbane is very up tight when it comes to dogs. Much more up tight than Europe or UK. 
Train Bus - No dogs
City Cat - Yes Dogs on weekends. With a name that includes Cat, kind of seems appropriate that Dogs should be included. 🤔
Brisbane City Botanic Gardens - Dogs on lead allowed.

3 Could catch up with Phil who lives in City. 

4 Could ride. 
I suspect I'd need to leave at 6 am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment