Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My inability to....

I seem to not be able to read the finer social clues.
I seem to be at odds with societal norms.
I over react
Some examples:
I thought it would be fun if all our family had matching tee shirts.  We bought some at Woodford a couple of years ago.  I get derided for this.  "Frank should have lived in the 1950's".
A friend sent me a text one day telling me to "get fucked".  It was a joke.  Verbally I have told people to get fucked and fuck off and been told the same and understood it as a joke but with the text message I agonised over whether it was a joke or had I done something to upset him.
I see in the news that the govt is cutting the money to homeless advocacy groups and support groups.  Most people are aghast. Me thinks it's a good idea.
I support euthanasia.
I want higher speed limits.
I don't see boat people as a threat.
Im ok with refugees working.
I think we have too much regulation.  Employment laws, camping. Protecting people from themselves.
I think we should have religious stuff in schools because if nothing else it broadens perspective.  Keep it out and we get the extremests dreaming up intelligent design and trying to dress religious belief as science.
I do not want to ever live in a old people's home.  If i can't walk to the loo and feed myself then its time to move on [to heaven] anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment