Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

2015 Easterfest 3 - Back Stage

This year the powers that be have provided a shipping container complete with a fridge, microwave and kettle.  All tested and tagged as per the many regulations that over regulate our lives.  I just wonder when someone was saved by such things.  Yes I know people get electrocuted from time to time but did we see a reduction when all this tagging came in.  How would you ever know.


Awoke Friday morning facing a dilemma.  My shoes are wet!
Do I put on wet socks or do I put on dry socks knowing that by time I finish tieing my shoe laces they will be wet.

Decided on dry socks and indeed by the time I had tied my laces they were wet.
 Gave Dan & Jemma $10 with instructions to go and buy me a coffee.  Funny how they were unsuccessful on that quest but managed to hatch an alternative plan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment