Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Video unavailable


https://support.google.com/blogger/thread/169158739?hl=en

 

I was looking at a blog post of mine from a while back and it said "This video is unavailable".
The video was one I had taken and uploaded to youtube and did not have any music on it.  Went to youtube and the video is still there and plays and everything.  So it is not a copyright issue.
The blog post is:
The youtube video is:
If, on the blog page, I right click on the black rectangle that represents the video and chose "Copy Video URL", I get https://youtu.be/2fOdVw2n8Ik which is correct.  So it is not that somehow the youtube url has changed.

I tried this on both firefox and edge. 
Not all videos on my blog have this problem. Most are fine.

So the question is "Why is it showing as unavailable when it clearly is available"?
AND
What can I do to make this and any other supposedly unavailable videos be available again?



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment