Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2023

no shoes and neuronutcase

As I relaxed into my seat on the plane a text came on from Richard Roles checking I had my rowing shoes. F#ck! I'd totally forgotten. I had my blazer, singlet, hat, water bottle etc even a spare speaker (required for one of our boats).

It's interesting how others can see in me what I can't see in myself. I muse if it's ADHD or Aspergers or some mix of weirdness and nuro-divergent slightly off key yet to be named anti social inadequacy.  

An awareness of the existence of this unknown triggered by the failure of my marriage and reinforced from upwards of 50 to 100 first dates that ended in rejection. And forgetting shoes 🤣

To balance this feeling of unknown inadequacy, are reminders that I am surrounded by people in various groups who do care and look out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment