Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you

A huge thank you to the many people who called and helped.  This is a partial list and has been put together a week after so I am sure many names are missing.  There are also anonomous people who helped and whos names I probably never knew.  Please let me know if your name is missing.


Frank Horky - Convincing me to move and then helping me to move.
Dick Carter - Convincing me to move and then helping - moving, Karchering.
Paul Koning - Helping to move.
Bob Manthey - Helping me move, weather updates, conversation & washing up.
Brian - Charging my phone, Hosing out.
Chris - Hosing out.
Leslie & Karen  - Feeding me & many others.
Derek Griffin - Generator.
Sean & Erin - Washing, pool
Verity - Washing
Sherwood UC - Mower
Terry -
Ap
Cory & his friend Paul.

Also to those who phoned to enquire how we were going and offerred help.
Peter Burrows, (Action Coach)
Pat Bellet.(GroundProbe)
Geoff Brown (Surtek)
John Beutefer (Cohda)
Richard Hodgson
Lewis & Clare,
James & Kay,
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment