Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Insuring the Tiida

Well blow me over but we need to insure the Tiida.
Had a look at iselect.com.  Hmm I doubt if they are likely to get my business as their cheapest offering was considerably more than either RACQ or Suncorp.















The process to obtain this RACQ quote is the simplest and does not require one to enter data about a spouse.

Mind you as I am entering the data to get a quote I am reminded of what type of car I do not have such as Maserati or Porshe.

And also what I do not use it for.  Do you know that you can use your car "Primarilly for Racing".

Now imagine Racing Tiidas.  Hmm I wonder.

And to the question "Does your car have any existing damage".  I answer "no" but I wonder if the style design could come under this heading.


 This RACQ quote ticked the boxes for RACQ membership although it did not ask whos (Megans) plus other RACQ policies on a car, house & contents.  I still listed myself as the "Most Frequent Driver" and still no requirement to mention Megan or her indescression.

This Suncorp quote looks good but this was just for me as a single driver.  And also with no other suncorp policies.  Lets see what happens when we confess that Megan may drive it.  Suprisingly Marcus as a learner driver does not have to be listed.  So if learner drivers do not even rate when it comes to car insurance, why are they vilified when they get a P plate.





This is what happens when we include Megan with her baggage.  (1 single vehicle accident while moving (at 1km/h)).


















1 comment:

  1. RACQ auto insurance is beneficial and perfect for the auto owners. It provides better services then the other insurance company though I appreciate the RACQ insurance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete