Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday observances

Today started (for Frank) with a leisurely drive to the GPS boat shed to meet our crew's new coach.  It looks like a good thing as each of us in turn sat on the ergo and had our stroke corrected.  I had leave early for church and so I am not sure if the rest of them managed to get on the water.

On the way back, I saw what I initially thought was a garage sale of old pedal cars.  Weird I thought as I figured one with such a collection would find a better way to convert it to cash.  Those thoughts were right.  It turned out the collector was simply putting it on display.


Now this one caught my eye.  Basically a leaf spring with a seat and tiny wheels. 

I had an idea to create a snow bike of this design.  nothings new I guess.

Love the snail.  Of course I am sure political correctness would prevent any toddler from experiencing such as this these days.  Imagine the proud mums doing the one-up-man-ship thing.  My kids got the latest super charged carbon fibre doodad.  My kid rides a snail.



Passing the peace. 
Catching up with friends.
Meeting new people.
kids having fun.
Chris did the power point.  And a very good job he did too.

He put up a slide.  decided the colour did not look right on the projector and without the audience noticing, he jumped out of power point, fixed it and re ran the presentation - all fixed.
Megan played the Organ.  (Paul giving advice)

Megan the mechanic - You may have heard me comment that the phrase "German Engineering" is actually a swear word.

Chris helped me put lights on the trailer.

I have to fix it up to meet current regulations in order to change the rego across.

No comments:

Post a Comment