Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2020

ABS Fail

 I get this letter in the mail

Australian Bureau Of Statistics

"Please Complete you National Health Survey now..."

Now I have done one of these before and because they use white board logic, they have a overly complicated system where one has to log in.  No problem says I who had made a note of his user name and password last time.  

So I go to log in and it rejects me.  

So I figure I will just do the password reset process.  I enter my email and phone number and nope that gives an error.

OK lets see what happens if I make a new account.  Yep that all goes smoothly until I try to log in.  Using the password I just created and it still fails.

Goto their web site and I can only find this email address.  So I send an email.  

client.services@abs.gov.au


No comments:

Post a Comment