Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2020

Toshiba Z20t looses bluetooth mouse

 When I reboot my computer, it loses the wireles mouse.

I have to switch off the mouse then use the touchpad to open the bluetooth screen and switch the bluetooth on the laptop off and on again.  Then I have to turn the mouse on.

Logitech M590 Bluetooth mouse

Downloaded new driver from
http://anz.dynabook.com/support/computers/portege/z20t/pt15ba-00j00y/download

This made no difference.

Current details:
Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
Driver Provider: Microsoft
Driver date:    21/06/2006  wow
Driver Version: 10.0.18362.1  (WinBuild 160101.0800)

Files>
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bthenum.sys
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rfcomm.sys

I wonder if I can delete the mouse and reconnect it?

Searched my computer for logitech and found a thing that said an update was ready to be installed.


 

1 comment: