Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Personality Tests

DISC ENNEAGRAM MYERS BRIGGS
2023 update.

Below you'll see DISC test amongst others.  This is a commercial one.
This one shows me as CS.
The free web site has me as DC














https://discpersonalitytesting.com
https://www.truity.com/test/disc-personality-test


The problem now is what does it mean (if anything)

Dominance - A person primarily in this DiSC quadrant places emphasis on accomplishing results and “seeing the big picture.” They are confident, sometimes blunt, outspoken, and demanding.
I agree with this to a degree - I like to accomplish results, I see the big picture, used to be confident.  Try not to be blunt or outspoken or demanding but it does sneak through

Influence - A person in this DiSC quadrant places emphasis on influencing or persuading others. They tend to be enthusiastic, optimistic, open, trusting, and energetic.
I think I am enthusiastic, probably a bit pessimistic, Certainly open, trusting and energetic.


Steadiness  - A person in this DiSC quadrant places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, loyalty, and dependability. They tend to have calm, deliberate dispositions, and don’t like to be rushed.
Interesting - I place a lot of emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, loyalty.  Rushed is an interesting one in that I don't like to be rushed but at the same time I like to go fast and hard

Conscientious - A person in this DiSC quadrant places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise and competency. They enjoy their independence, demand the details, and often fear being wrong.
This is certainly me - I do put emphasis on quality & accuracy, expertise and competency.  Obviously as a business owner I enjoy some independence but I also value the team.  I do not fear being wrong.  In fact one of my sayings is "Better the wrong decision than indecision"

ENNEAGRAM - Another personality test. 

This one says I am a "2" and I think the other one says I am a "4" but also "2,5,7,9" are similar and almost as high as a "4" 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enneagram_of_Personality

1 Reformer, Perfectionist

2 Helper, Giver

3 Achiever, Performer


 

4  Individualist, Romantic

5 Investigator, Observer

6 Loyalist, Loyal Skeptic

7 Enthusiast, Epicure

8 Challenger, Protector

9 Peacemaker, Mediator





No comments:

Post a Comment