Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Tait Modern

TAIT GALLERY OF MODERN ART

Big. I think they like big.

At a first cut, modern art is an anathema to me. 
Luckily sometimes they have little plaques with words to hint at the meaning. Often I'm still bewildered. Sometimes, just occasionally I'm stimulated. My mind dreams and thoughts flow. I wonder if they are along the lines of the artist. 

Old art is old art. We know what it is and it fits neatly into our pigeon holes of expection. Portraits of long dead people. Landscapes.

Nothing like a bit of tech to engage the engineer. 

Unlike old art, it seems new art needs a warning if it's going to show a naked tit or gasp pen!$.
 


or gasp pen!$.
OK so I love the tech
Interesting to see this after going to the Imerial War Museum.

I have no idea....
When depression hits, it is like an addiction.  In a way one curates it.

I have heard it referred to as a "pity party"

It's invasive.  Even once you begin to move to a better place , there can be a yearning or descent back to sadness.




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment